Friday, February 11, 2011

Now, I am going to further the details on the bloodline- or lack there of.


I am, what you would call, a "bastard". Ohoho- but that's not it! I am also the product of an orgy!
[Image: 32.gif]
Isn't that great? An unmarried-or just uncommitted for that matter- woman gets her brains fucked in an orgy and she doesn't know who got her pregnant. HM. Process of elimination? No, no because people are really fucking STUPID.

Now, before we get all hasty, I DO have a father. I actually have 2. One that was there while I was an infact and an ex-step-father.

Now, history about the father that was around when I was an infant. As far as I know, he was awesome. The Ogre decided to run off after I turned 1 and told him to stay away. He agreed to do so.

Before I continued: GOOD NEWS! I have just recently come into contact with this man. We have been sending emails back and forth. It is very emotional, stressful and TERRIFYING.

Continuing on: He told me about a year ago that he agreed (when the Ogre ran off) that he would stay out of my life as long as The Ogre could do a better job of taking care of me than he could.

RED FLAG! She can't do SHIT! Plus- she would NEVER ask for help- until later which you will all eventually read.

Of course, he is still baffled and torn from the information I told him about a year ago.

I am going to let that sink in and I will add more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment