Friday, February 11, 2011

Let's Get This Shit Started



I sort of decided to try to document some of the events that have happened in my life. I tried sharing this information on some of the forum sites that I frequent and I sudenly decided that I didn't want to brood in a place that I try use as an escape mechanism. So, I made this crappyassblog.


Now, be forewarned that I might not post in here too often. While nothing, and yes I mean NOTHING goes on in my life right now because I am a jobless insomniac with nothing to do. No. Really. I ran out of TV shows to watch on Netflix. Anyway, while nothing is really going on- I just don't like to look at this. I don't want to feel obligated to rant EVERY DAY and ty to remember crap I am trying so hard to suppress or just get over.


I am saying this as a disclaimer: I am no longer in the situation I was plagued with for almost all of my life. However, certain things that happen to a person don't just go away overnight (or 2 years, but I am kicking ass as it is just by being alive and all) So... yeah. Grab some popcorn and when all of my RP partners are offline, I might start to fill everyone in. Because you don't care. -nod-

No comments:

Post a Comment